Friday, July 4, 2008

Thankful Enough That I Have You.

Hello.
I'm going to admit that I hacked into Ming Feng's account. :) I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist it so I had to hack into your account. My hands were just too itchy, as I wanted to made some adjustments.
Infact, I did do some adjustments. Not sure if you notice, but check it out slowly.
Let me be nice now since I feel like being nice so I shall blog about him.

CHIA MING FENG.

He's a really nice friend, and I've no doubt about it. He's always all out to help his friends whenever they're in need of help, which is obviously good. He's also a nice boyfriend. A very very good one infact. Two thumbs up for that though he does fight with his girlfriend at times, but what do you expect being in a relationship? So it's fine.
Besides that, Ming Feng has also self respect and he respect the others as well. He's also a well brought up child. Which means, credits goes to his parents for sure. :) He is a good listener too and I'm pretty sure about it. Don't believe me? Scroll up again and think twice, please and thank you.
I guess that's about it. I'm too tired to blog more. I'll probably blog again here soon, if Ming Feng doesn't mind. But for now, I'm blogging here illegally. He has no slightest clue about this.
Hopefully, he won't kill me after he sees this.
(Which I'm quite sure he will)
Oh well. Goodnight, readers.

By the way, I'm
Elaine Kok Sui Lyn. :)
Go ahead, I know you all have something to say.
And not forgetting, I love you Chia Ming Feng!

Love, Sui Lyn.

No comments: