Friday, June 20, 2008

Moral Class

Today in moral class i got my moral results back! 71 marks which means A woohoo! congrats to me haha

anyway me and othniel were sitting together as usual and then pn. sherily our moral teacher said she was gonna do an activity before she starts teaching. here is how it goes:

we have to turn and look at the people who is sitting next to us. in this case for me i need to look at othniel. and teacher said that we have to look directly into each others eyes and no talking allowed. she said we have a few minutes to communicate with only our eyes.

so the game or whatever it is starts.. i stared into oatmeal's eyes and he look into mine. i immediately thought of the song " when you look me in the eyes! " by the jonas brothers. looking into othniel's eyes was like looking into a pair of 2-carat onyx diamonds. i suppose othniel felt that because a tear rolled down his eye. haha then the game ended and i told othniel what i said with my mind. guess what othniel told me? he said that if if i squinted my eyes i would look like Darren Lau. hahaha!

then teacher ask who managed to communicate and felt something when focusing on someone's eyes and who didnt. she asked those that didn't to raise hands and of course i wasnt in those few haha! of course lah because me and othniel got so much physics going on! haha..

after that me and othniel started using our time in moral class to chitchat and draw our shoes! look how colourful mine are!! sorry othniel didnt manage to take pics of urs buddy!











my shoe and darren lau's coloured shoe!



here are pics of my sexy belt drawn by yimei! thanks alot!
copyrighted for PR'ltd (Piggy Records Limited Edition Merchandise)



ps: piggy records/ cotton candy supports planet heroes

No comments: