Monday, June 23, 2008

what happened on saturday

okay this is saturday's post. 1st up i got a few apologies i would like to say.
  • Sorry to my dear elaine because i couldnt bring you out for lunch. you know why baby. still, happy 2 months! <3
  • Sorry to steph cos i couldnt make it to ur party at ruums. but still happy 24th birthday! one year older one year wiser! haha all the best!
  • and sorry to my buddies who invited me to go to subang rally! make sure ya'll tell me all about it k? haha
alright now that i got that off my chest, can blog already hah! hmm what did i do on saturday?? as usual ill use pictures!

in the afternoon i ate pan mee which my grandmother bought from ss19 so yummy!
look at the ball shape haha!






later, decided to eat a pack of rollercoaster with my sister while watching mtv for the whole day. took some pictures of chart-attack haha.










i fell asleep throughtout the day and then woke up at around 7pm. guess what? i watched the hannah montana 3d concert! had them 3d glasses too! haha suprisingly it was quite fun althought the glasses were a rip-off! cheh ciplak one it didnt work!










the jonas brothers were the guest artist somemore! hahaha jason would have loved it im sure! hehe







3d GLASSES!!



then my parents came home. they bought durian. i could smell the durian a mile away i swear!
im not a durian fan myself but i managed to eat one or two. my mom also told me there was this legend that if u drank water out of a durian's shell then all the heatyness from your body would go away. since there was no harm trying so we did it. was quite interesting haha.

ps: my dad so macho ownself open durian with knife


No comments: